On August 20th ouu group met at the Iron Hill museum in Newark. I wasn't all too impressed by this museum, but perhaps itrwas because I was pushing my stroller through a tiny museum while trying to keep up with my toddler to make sure he doesn't touch and/or break anything, or put anything in his mouth. Perhaps if the small building didn't have a dozen (plus) people in it I would have been able to stand back and actually attempt to appreciate it. Afterward we drove to the Iron Hill Park, where we let the kids play for a while. The playground there is pretty nice. It's large, spaced out, and shaded by tons of massive trees. Trent met a nice little boy who shared his matchbox cars, much to my surprise (why was I expecting him to be a greedy little brat?)
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment