Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jitterbugs music & moves, first time

I don't remember exactly how I came across it, but at some point I discovered this program called "Jitterbugs Music & Movies" that takes place at the library in Bear, DE.  I went for the first time a couple Mondays ago (September 20th), as did a few of Trent's buddies.  Overall, it was fantastic!  It reminded me a lot of the Gymboree music class I took (I had a coupon for one free class at Gymboree), except this class was only 30 minutes long and it was completely free.  The instructor read a couple books, sung a couple interactive songs, had the kids play with instruments, bubbles, scarves, a parachute, and they even played with stuffed animals.  I thought it was just great!  Hands down, Trent's favorite part of the day was the BUBBLES!!!  "Bubbles" being one of the few words he loves to say.  I'm going to go today to buy the fantastic bubble blower that the woman uses - it's nothing short of amazing.  This program is offered every Monday during the school year (they didn't do it over the summer) and is recommended for children 1-3 years old.  I highly recommend it to anyone with a child in that age range!  If you can't make it to the Bear Library, check out their website for other locations - she offers several.  Jitterbugs Music and Moves





We brought Jude and Alicia along with us and I just had to take a picture of the 3 kids in the backseat!  I just love that my car fits 3 regular carseats in the same row (3 rear facing, at that)

No comments: