Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

playdates

On August 27th I (got lost then) met Alicia and Jude at the Delcastle Park for a picnic lunch and some playground fun.  It was fun.  Your classic playground/lunch experience.



September 10th was a day spent at Milburn Orchards.  Trent hung out at the playground for a while, then we sat at a picnic table to eat lunch.  Afterward, he was ready for a nap, so we went home.



September 15th, Lunch Concert, FINALLY.  We'd been talking about attending a lunch concert at Bellevue State Park since May!  September 15th was the last concert of the season, and we were front and center.  Ok, actually we were in the back and to the right, behind some bushes (and couldn't actually see the performers), but we were there nonetheless.  I guess the genre for the day was soft-rock - easy listening for our ears.  The kids of course wanted to run and play, and the chick next to us kept talking to us in her regular volume, which drew lots of stares (glares?) from the other attendees.   We had wonderful weather and I am so glad I finally went.  I hope to do it a few times next season!  (Lunch concerts at Bellevue are every-other Wednesdays in the summer with a different band & genre each week, $3 park entrance fee).



Alicia, Jude, Trent, and some random dorky kid











they were all over Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i find the some random dorky kid caption a little inappropriate and immature. I am sure you would not like someone to say this about your children,

Alicia Kennedy said...

Meh, I laughed. I got that it was a joke.

And he was pretty lame. Lol