Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

showing

so, I'm definitely "showing". I'm not saying it's definitely baby - perhaps its just bloat - but my mid-section is definitely thicker than it used to be!!!!

A few days ago while walking Maggie, I told Kevin that I thought I already had a belly and he laughed at me. Last night he apologized for laughing at me because he saw it for himself (thanks to my fitted/unflattering tank top).

I was hoping to keep the pregnancy a secret from my coworkers for a little while longer but I don't know how long I will be able to hide the gut. I'd like to make it another 2 full weeks, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Michelle Frieze said...

you def show sooner the second time! I think each time things happen sooner. Like this time you'll show sooner, you'll feel the baby sooner. It's a lot faster the second time!