Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

strawberry picking-a first

On May 17th we went strawberry picking, yay!!!  I just love picking fruit fresh off it's bush/tree/whatever! I could pick all day if I had the time and money.  Trent really enjoys it too, largely because he can eat the fruit.  Claire can take it or leave it, I think; She's not a berry eater, so that draw just isn't there for her.   She helped a little bit but for the most part she happily did her own thing. Trent helped me pick half the time and he played with Claire the other half.  We were on a time crunch so we weren't able to pick for very long, not to mention the visible playground was calling our names, but we got plenty! 

In my defense, I did try to keep that child's hair out of her eyes.  I put a hat on her head, which she happily wore....until we got the picking site.  hmmmmph.





i attemped to get a good one of them together but failed miserably
 SEE!!!!!  Told ya I brought a hat.  I was able to put it on her again for a few seconds - long enough to get this picture, apparently.

love Trent's expression in this one.
Oh, and there was a field trip there at that, UGH!!


love Claire's expressin in this one!  Love everything about this one, actually!


No comments: