It'd been about a year since the last time we went to an aquarium, so when my friend asked us to join her (as guests on her membership) I was all over it! The 6 of us drove down there together to save on gas/tolls/parking and we packed our lunch. At the end of the day we'd only spent $14.51 total (plus gas). Really, parking ($10) should have been free but there was a mix up with the parking pass. Nonetheless, we didn't spend much money but we had a great time! I didn't bring strollers/cars/wagon, which made me very nervous - I don't venture out to places that require a lot of walking without
something. I figured if worse came to worse I could always rent a stroller at the aquarium.
Long story short - the kids were wonderful!!! Trent had no problem walking, Claire didn't need to be held much at all, they listened, they stayed close, they behaved, they had FUN! I can't even explain to you how proud and happy I was!!
Here are some pix
 |
| Trent loved looking into the huge aquarium |
 |
| touching the sting rays |
 |
| huge sting ray |
 |
| for the little kids! |
 |
| Trents fav |
 |
| see their little fingers? they loved seeing all the "nemos" |
 |
| hugs for the penguin |
 |
| Claire loved the drums |
 |
| ...and the hippo |
Can't wait for the next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment