The silly coaches put Trent and his best buddy in at the same time, which was highly amusing to everyone, but hardly practical as far as playing a soccer game was concerned.
He sat out the 3rd quarter, and mommy made the mistake of taking his cleats and socks off (I thought he was done for the game, I swear!). The coach wanted to put him back in, but it takes too long to squeeze his wide feet into those slender cleats.
Did I mention the balloon?? A great tool, but a bit distracting. Trent was particularly interested in the balloon when it came loose and floated away. There was a few minutes of staring into the sky and pointing.
| before the game |
| our ace player giving Trent the ball and telling him to kick it |
| about to score |
No comments:
Post a Comment