Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

pint sized planeteers

I've mentioned this before.  It's something that the Brandywine Zoo does every other week, and that I eandomly take the kids to.  The instructor focuses on a different theme each time. 

I just found some photos from when we went in October.  The theme was "brown".  She read a book about a brown bear and she showed us a real baby hedggehog.  Afterward, we went into the zoo to see the other brown animals.

click on a photo for a better view.

he didn't want to get out of his stroller at first

I wore Claire so I'd have 2 hands at craft time


you just have to smile when u see his!


bear mobile

this is why i like going.  he gets so curious aboout the animals



hedgehog

then he pushed the sttoller thru tyhe zoo





We're going again in 9 hours.

3 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

would these be from the missing SD card????!!!

barbie said...

yes. i posted about it on facebook, but SOMEBODY "left" facebook.....

Alicia Kennedy said...

LOL - I'm sure it's not the first thing I've missed...

awesome though!!!