Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

bowling toddler style

Back in early January (1/12/11) we took Trent bowling.  One of Kevin's coworkers told him how bowling alleys have this contraption that allows toddlers (and the handicapped) to experience bowling.  So, one snowy day, we took him.  Trent and I bowled one game together and Trent had sooo much fun!  We had the ramp, bumpers, and the lightest ball available.  Trent loved his ball, loved pushing it down the ramp, loved watching the ball come back up the return, and doing it all over again.  I had him push the ball without the ramp once and it barely made it to the pins - and that's when i realized just how important the ramp really is.  They even have tiny little bowling shoes to fit him.  So cute!  I definitely plan to take him bowling more in the future! 



watching the ball come up that thing

push!



Claire too

"high five, Claire"



ew


                                                                 having a great time on his belly                                                   


his tiny shoes

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That's so cool! I didn't know they had those. And where did you get Clair's brown sweater in that Dec. 13th photo!? So pretty :-D

barbie said...

i got it at Old Navy. I love it too! I have some photos hanging in the living room of her in that sweater.