Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

daddy son time

I've been a "stay at home mom" for almost a year now and I've enjoyed almost every minute of it. I've gotten to do so many wonderful things with my babies and I've gotten to see them grow and learn almost nonstop. It's been fantastic. The only downfall is that most of our activities are during the days Monday thru Friday....while Daddy is at work. It makes us all sad that he isn't always included, but it's important to us that the kids experience these cool things, so he makes it when he can and when he can't I take pictures and videos. Not long ago, Kevin decided that he would take Trent ice skating for the first time, just the two of them. He called around and found out the when and the where, and if they even have skates that small. Indeed, the UD skating rink had skates that small. Kevin said Trent had a good time. They skated together for 15-ish minutes before Trent wanted to be held while Kevin skated. There was a little sand-art station set up for the kids - which meant Trent came home with a carseat full of sand and a star-shaped bottle filled 1/16 of the way with sand.


No comments: