Normally, whenever we go out, I get a boat load of pictures of Trent, but only one or two of Claire - and she's usually in a carrier or stroller (BORING). I know it's understandable since she can't walk or play, but it still makes me feel bad. When we were at Sesame Place (over Labor Day weekend) we went to see on of the little shows - Elmo's World Live - and as soon as we walked in the doors we were asked if Claire wanted to be IN the show. How exciting - Claire getting to participate in the fun. Of course she only played a minor roll, but it was still very cute. Everyone ooh'ed and ahh'ed. I was disappointed that I was only able to see Kevin's back because of where they positioned him and Claire.....but I was even more disappointed when I realized days later that I didn't actually hit the record button!!!!!! In the end all we have is the memory of the cute moment when Claire and Elmo conversed.
Now back to Trent (as always). Sesame Place was crowded, but not as bad as we expected. Trent hated waiting in line, which made things tough. We started by tossing him (literally) into an outdoor moonbounce, which he seemed to really enjoy even though all he really did was lay there.
Then there was the spinning umbrella ride
followed by.....whatever you call this area
(Trent liked throwing himself down on the mat)
then a playground
then back to the other area- hey look, there's Claire!
Down the major slide
There was a fountain-like pool for the kids to play in. There was a ship in the middle that they could climb up and slide down. The water was absolutely freezing, so I was glad to "have to hold Claire away from the water". Trent loved it though!
| look behind the girl in red |
Here we are at the show I mentioned
| notice Claire's adorable new bathing suit |
Here we are waiting for Daddy to come down the water slide
At another water attraction
Bert and Ernie
Spent
If you are an avid follower of my blog, you may remember me showing you a picture of a "Handimal" we had done with Trent. Well, to our surprise, Sesame Street does them as well so we jumped at the chance to get Claire's "handimal" done. I scanned it so you guys can see it!
We purchased a 2-day pass in hopes of returning very soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment