Nicole Asks: I didn't know that you were still blogging. It's been forever since I have been on here. I think I just assumed that you would be toooooo busy with taking care of the kids, working and crafting to still do it. My question....how do you find the time to do so much? How can I get some?!?
Answer: Well Nicole, it took me quite a while to get back into blogging after I had Claire. It was very difficult to sit and upload pictures and blog about life. Eventually I started doing a "monthly recap", where I'd dedicate some time to sit down and blog about an entire month that had passed. Mostly the blog was a photo recap with very little verbage. Now, I generally find time to blog in the mornings when Claire is still asleep and Trent's eating breakfast, or when Trent is napping midday. I do my crafts either when Trent is asleep for the night (and Claire is either hanging with Kevin, or she's asleep as well) or when Kevin has the babies distracted enough that I can focus on my craft (usually on the weekends). I recently spent many a nights scrapbooking until 11pm or midnight, just because that's the only time I could really get alot done. Once I do go to bed, I read some of my book (as I've been trying to read more lately). It helps me unwind and fall asleep.
As for your question, "how can I get some?!?!" .... girl, based on those awesome clothes you just made and the babylegs you're knitting, I'd say you're doing just fine finding some craft-time on top of your busy working schedule :-)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
to add to that: I recently read that falling asleep after spending at least 1/2 hour electronics-free allows you to sleep better.
I've been on a reading frenzy lately and will agree with what I read. It's a much smoother transition.
Post a Comment