
One July 23rd I took the kiddies to Pump It Up - a moonbounce play place - for a few hours of jumping fun. I was afraid Trent would be too young/little for the moonbounces but he had a great time and didn't seem intimidated at all. He wouldn't go into the moonbounce obstacle courses, but he thoroughly enjoyed the big open-area moonbounces, as well as the large moonbounce slide (which I went down with him....while wearing Claire....twice). Here's a video of Trent having a blast:
We went on a summer weekday so the place was pretty crowded. I definitely want to take Trent back when school starts back up - I think we will the place more to ourselves then.
At one point there was a sweet little boy (maybe 10 years old) who kept playing with Trent. He kept retrieving the ball that Trent threw, then he'd hand it to him (essentially, they were playing catch). Here are a couple videos of it:
A friend of mine (Toni) met us up there with her 2 daughters - one of which is basically Trent's age, the other is basically Claire's age.
 |
| This is Claire with her new friend, Clara. |
|
|
Here's a video of Trent - he just couldn't get enough!
As we were getting ready to leave I realized I had lost my keys! Toni waited with me as the staff and I searched to no avail. Kevin had to come to my rescue. Unfortunately, the keys still haven't turned up; Fortunately, I didn't lose anything
too valuable or irreplaceable.
No comments:
Post a Comment