Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Kiddie Kandids

Just yesterday we loaded the kids into the car and headed over to Babies R Us to pick up a few random small items for Trent and Claire.  During my 10 minutes of staring at sippy cups, an employee came over to us and informed us that we would get a free 8x10 photo if we let Kiddie Kandids photograph our child/children (kiddie kandids is right inside of the babies r us store).  Since we hadn't had Claire's pictures taken professionally yet we decided to head over and buy some additional photos on top of the free 8x10.  I kinda wish I had known in advance that we'd be doing this, as I would have dressed them up a little more, but thankfully both their outfits were pretty darn cute - and more than that, Claire was in the perfect mood to have photos taken for a solid 10 minutes.  If you've ever had a baby photo session, you know that timing is everything!  Trent, on the other hand, was less than thrilled.  We weren't able to get any of just him. In the end I felt like we got a great deal on the photos we ordered!  They will be in in 2 weeks.  Here are most of them (click on them to make them larger):

1 comment:

Julie said...

the pics are sooo adorable!!