Added a new piece of furniture to the nursery yesterday. This chair belonged to my dad's dad (a man I never met - he passed away when my dad was just a boy). My parents kept it at their house after my dad's mom passed away, and have now given it to me. The picture doesn't do it justice - yes it's old, and it may not be your style, but it's a much nicer shade of green in person. It's super duper comfortable! And best of all, it's very low to the ground - as if it were made for a short person :-).
(this picture was taken with my cell phone. I'll try to take another picture of it using a "real" camera soon)

3 comments:
Now all you need is that lil baby to put in the nursery! Come on baby W-- time to make your appearance!
--Chrissy :)
I love it. Looks super comfy and what great history. A true find.
The sneak peak at the nursery looks GREAT! Anymore pics?
That is so great! Such a memory
deserves to be displayed, thanks Mom and Dad! like you said "its a perfect fit!!
I love the walls too sort of argyle
looking...thanks for sharing.All we need is BABY!!!!
grandmom W
Post a Comment