Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cloth Diapers - The Bad?

When researching cloth diapers I always read that cloth diapers don't stink as bad as disposables when the baby poops.  My thought about that was always "yeah right". 

Well, turns out it's very true.  With disposables you know RIGHT AWAY when baby poops.  With cloth, not so much.  They say it's because of everything that goes into making a disposable - it amplifies the smells.  Gross.

Why do I say this is a bad thing?  Well, it's not bad, not for you and me.  It is bad, however, when mom and dad don't realize baby took a dump and now baby has to sit in it's own poop for any period of time.  Imagine it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I know! This happens to us too. I feel so bad when I find poop that has obviously been there for a while!