Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

my little walker

I guess it's safe to say Trent is officially walking.  We used to say "he's taking steps" when someone would ask if he was walking, but now I think its time to promote him.  He clearly prefers walking over crawling much of the time, and he takes the initiative.  When he was first starting out he would only walk to us if we egged him on.  Kevin was finally able to get some video of him


I'm not sure why the quality is so terrible..perhaps the screen was dirty.

I took Trent with me to a baby shower last week and he had me on the move majority of the time.  He wanted to walk, and see the other babies, and the gifts....oh god, the gifts.  He was not happy when I diverted him away from the pile of goodies for the mother-to-be and her fetus. 

3 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

LOL, too stinkin' cute.

Katy said...

Incredibly adorable. His loud wobbly steps!

Lorraine Renee' said...

What a sweetie pie!!