Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

convenient parking

I've seen these signs here and there.  I've even taken advantage of them from time to time.  But I haven't fully appreciated the convenience until recently.  I've been taking Trent with me to the grocery store lately - and it's been soo cold, and with me being pregnant I can only hold Trent for so long - so it's nice that this parking spot is not only close to the store but also right next to a shopping cart kiosk.  I don't have to worry about leaving Trent in the car while I walk to return to the cart (which I wouldn't do anyway) and I don't have to take Trent to the kiosk with me then walk him back to the car in the blistering cold.  The other day when I went there was snow on the ground....the last thing a pregnant lady who is carrying a toddler needs is snow/ice on the ground.  I'm loving  this parking sign and Pathmark for providing it for me.

No comments: