Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

baby classes

If you have a young one you might be interested in attending one of these classes.  Gymboree offers a few different classes - music, art, sports, etc.  The nearest location to me is right on Concord Pike (Wilmington, DE) - In fact, that is the only Delaware location.  A membership is pricey but they offer a complimentary class to each child when you sign up on the internet.  I also have a coupon for a free class - though I'm not sure they would let me keep attending for free just because I have a coupon?!?!  Check it out at:  http://www.gymboreeclasses.com/index.jsp 
I'm thinking about taking Trent to a class in a week or two.

4 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

the link you put up was for their learning/activity centers. Do they also have classes in store?

I had looked into this for jude awhile back, but could see forking out like 75 bucks a month. I did see where you can get a free class online... Could be worth it to try it out.

barbie said...

I guess i should get my facts straight before i blog. I looked up the closest location and Concord Pike popped up - I just assumed it was in the concord mall. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'll edit my blog accordingly!

Anonymous said...

I have heard that those classes are really cute, but pricey. I know our local library offers the same type of thing weekdays and evenings. We usually go there... Best part= FREE!!!! check out your local library or moms group.

barbie said...

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to look into our local libraries!