
I don't know where it's been hiding all my life, but
we Kevin recently discovered a little gem called the chocolate covered strawberry blizzard at Dairy Queen. Not sure what made him get it (he rarely cheats on the classic M&M blizzard) but I was jealous the minute I saw it. Unfortunately it was too late for me to change my order - I had my own dessert sitting in front of me to eat. Do I even have to tell you we went back 2 days later and BOTH got chocolate covered strawberry blizzards?!?! Scrumptious! Hey, don't judge us. There's a good chance we'll be back before the week ends. And yes, I am aware that today is Thursday. What's a little more cellulite? It's not like I plan to squeeze into a bikini this summer anyway.
2 comments:
mmm... now I want one!
I used to say the same thing after each baby...whats a little more....fat,carb calorie etc. and I still say the same thing. hahaha
Now I just don't care. Gotta get me one Gradma Woody
Post a Comment