Where did September go? I can't believe we're already into October! At least we're getting "normal" October weather - i love it! Leaves are just starting to change colors and fall. I'm beginning to see raked piles of leaves in neighbors' lawns. Best of all, Halloween is just around the corner! I am now about 95% done my Halloween costume. I just have to add a few finishing touches that will bring it all together, then I'm done. I even started working on Kevin's costume last night. Kevin's costume is not as simple as just sewing some fabric together, so I will not be the primary maker of his, but it's always fun to help wherever I can.
To really get Fall going we're going to take a trip to Milburn Orchards this weekend. Maybe we'll get some pumpkins while we're there, but our main objective is to get some delicious apples then spend the afternoon baking and enjoying apple pies and apple crisps, and whatever else we can think of (the baking will be done by Barbie and Alicia).
I think October is going to be a great month!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awesome! LOVE the layout too!
Post a Comment