Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

food freezer again

I'm know most of you don't care about this at all - but it's a big milestone in my little world: Last night we gave Trent his very last bottle of breastmilk. My freezer is now empty...empty of breastmilk, that is. It's nice to have our 2 freezer racks back (as I wouldn't put food anywhere near the bags of breastmilk), but it's a little sad for me at the same time. I could go on, but I won't.

In related news: I'm still nursing, but only once a day at this point. I think I want to continue nursing until the 11th, just because then I can say I nursed for 11 months. That's probably a stupid reason, but whatever.

3 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

such a dedicated little lady! congrats on slowly getting your boobies back though.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your dedication to breastfeed for this long! I know it must be a little sad bc you get so used to it! I only breastfed for 4 months but when he was done, I felt sad also.

Nicole said...

I know what you mean. I am STILL torn. I still keep threatening to stop, but I keep going. A couple of weeks ago, I kinda decided to do the whole 12 months. I mean I'm this close! But, then lately Noelle has been driving me crazy. She is oooooooohhhhh too busy to sit and nurse like a good lil baby. Apparently, she has things to do, people to see and places to go! So, I'm now striving for 11 mos too. As always......we'll see.

Congrats to you for your milestone and dedication!