Question: Of course it doesn't really matter as long as they are healthy, but are you hoping for a girl this time around or hoping for another boy?
Answer: tough one. Part of me wants a boy because that's what I'm used to and they "seem" easier. Part of me wants a girl because I think it would be nice to experience both genders.
After having Trent I kept saying I wanted nothing but boys. hands down. no questions asked. But when I got pregnant with #2 I became convinced it's a girl - and now I'm totally fine with the thought of having a girl.
I know it sounds like I'm just giving the politically correct answer, but i can honestly say that I do not have a preference right now at all.
I hate when people make comments about how our family "will be complete" if I have a girl. As if to say it won't be complete if I never have a daughter. That's just silly.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The gender doesnt matter it is the personality of the child. Trent is an awesome kid because he has awesome parents and no matter what you have i am sure he/she will be the same.
I think I need to get pregnant to get some more blog questions... lol
Post a Comment