Trent 2 weeks old
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
feeling nostalgic
I plan to start a photo album or scrapbook of Trent's life thus far sometime in the near future, so today I was going thru his photos trying to figure out which ones I already have printed, and which ones I still need to have printed. During my search I came across this photo from Thanksgiving. I absolutely hate how I look in it, but just look at how small and tiny Trent was!!! How has 11 months gone by already? How has he grown so much already? It's amazing. I guess all of you mothers out there know exactly how I feel right now. Especially those of you with grown adult children, and, dare-i-say it, those of you with grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Labels:
family photos,
Trent Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
2 comments:
it doesn't even look like him. crazy.
I know how creative you are, but have you looked at shutterfly yet? Our neighbors did it for their summer of 2009 photos. It is awesome and very little work on their part. it isnt to expensive and it is a hard back book and you can have what ever you want written in it. I plan on doing one for our cruise in November
Post a Comment