Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

arrivals!

Today I got a call from Penneys informing me that the crib and rails are now at the store awaiting our pick-up. (We had the items sent to the store in order to receive free shipping. It would have cost an addition $250 or so to have them shipping to our house). Kevin offered to go straight to the store to pick the items up but I told him we'd just wait until this weekend, or later. We still have to take the old furniture out of the room that will be BBJ's nursery. *excited*

Less than half an hour later I get a call from Kevin informing me that the invitations I ordered for Trent's first birthday party have arrived!!! I'm very anxious to see them in person!!! (If you do not receive an invite to the party please do not be offended. Our house is only so big and being that the party is in November we have to assume we won't be able to utilize our deck or yard. Pretty much if you are related to us, you are invited. Otherwise, sorry!).

No comments: