Looking at the pictures, my first question was going to be if it glowed in the dark. I'm still as easily amused as I was 20 years ago when things glow in the dark. Completely and utterly adorable.
So adorable!! We bought Kenny Jr. pjs just like that! I was thinking of putting them on him all through Oct. so he can get a good, "wear," out of them! Trent is growing up so fast. What an adorable picture.
I've been married to my high school sweetheart foR 6 years. We're parents to the most handsome little redhead and a petit little lady. Our noisy pug, Maggie, is our "first born" - she's 7.
3 comments:
looking good!! The floors and the baby of course! He looks good in black with his gorgeous hair!
Looking at the pictures, my first question was going to be if it glowed in the dark. I'm still as easily amused as I was 20 years ago when things glow in the dark. Completely and utterly adorable.
So adorable!! We bought Kenny Jr. pjs just like that! I was thinking of putting them on him all through Oct. so he can get a good, "wear," out of them! Trent is growing up so fast. What an adorable picture.
Post a Comment