so, part of my Halloween costume is going to be made of paper mache. I read that paper mache requires at least 3 coats of the newspaper junk and that it has to be completely dry before removing it from the "base". My question is, is it going to be easy to remove from the base??
I haven't dealt with paper mache since my girl scout days, and i just do not recall anything about the process.
I should say that I have already started my project. I'm 2 coats in, so it's too late for any advice or tips lol.
I just imagine myself trying to pry the paper mache off the base and it tearing/ripping/shredding to pieces. Anyone have any experience with this?
(i will also note that I'm about 1/2 done the fabric portion of my costume!!!)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment