Dearest Breast Pump,
I'm not sure what I would have done without you these last 10 months. We didn't see each other very often during those first 4 months, but when we got together, you really eased my pain and made me feel very comfortable. The 6 months following brought about a very tight connection between you and I. One could say we were attached at the, well....
We were together almost every day - several times a day. I brought you with me to work, on vacation, to jury duty, even to the 'rents house on Christmas day. I washed your parts every night - more often than I washed my own offspring. I tried to take good care of you, and in return you never let me down.
Now it's time for me to pack you away. I think you have earned a little alone-time...a little down-time.
But don't get too comfortable, I will be calling on you again in 7 months. I hope you'll be ready to perform for me like you have in the past.
Forever grateful,
Barbie
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a lovely relationship you had with your pump. Lucky you. Quite different from the cantancerous relationship I had with mine!
You'll have to let me know how the weaning is going. I'll be weaning Noelle sometime in the next 2 months.
ha, nicole - i can honestly say the relationship between the pump and I was so good because it's OVER now!!! I'm dreading when I have to pump 3 times a day again
Post a Comment