This is the kind of weather I love. Not too hot, but not cold. Dreary and cloudy. Rainy. I just wish I didn't have to wake up early and work all day. This is stay-home-and-cuddle kind of weather. But it's also Fall weather! While I am dreading the short days and the winter that follows, I am not sad to say bye to summer and the heat. I am now looking forward to dressing Trent in his cool new clothes, and I just love Halloween (have I mentioned that?) and the holidays that follow (and Trent's birthday, and California!!). I can't wait for the turkey dinners and holiday desserts (can you tell im hungry, i'm ready for my second breakfast). Yesterday, to make it feel even more like fall, i bought (and devoured) the most delicious caramel apple I've ever had!!!!
This morning I dressed Trent in his usual t-shirt and shorts, but on top of that I added a pair of socks and his fall hoodie I just bought. Unfortunately it wasn't nearly as chilly outside as I thought it would be, so the extra clothing was totally unnecessary, but he looked adorable either way.


Driving into work I got a text message from daycare. She sent me a picture of Trent with his BFF and the caption "They were sitting there and he just climbed up her and laid down. Brianna loved it". Too cute! He is always trying to climb up me at home - like he's on a mission. It's adorable
4 comments:
yup, jude has that hoodie. I can at least assume you skiiped the sweater vests and button ups? We'll just have to talk before taking the kids out together, LOL
actually, I did buy a button up or two. I Skipped the sweater vest because they didn't have his size. I did, however, buy a sweater or two.
We're definitely gonna have to coordinate before getting together, haha
I LOVE that hoodie!!!
Hey...FALL is my favorite time of year, too! I love the fall colors and the cool, crisp fresh air! I like green but, in the Summer, EVERYTHING is green! I think Spring and Fall have such a vast color palette. Trent's hoodie is so cute and so is he:) You're so lucky, they have much more of a selection for boys clothes today than they did back in the day for my boys. Have fun dressing him up!
Love,
Aunt Dor
Post a Comment