Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

retire

I think it may be time to retire my baby carrier. The official weight limit maximum is 25lbs, but Barbie's weight limit maximum is whatever Trent weighs right now -- which is less than 25. I put him in the carrier yesterday to go for a walk and, well...we didn't get very far. 2 houses down i turned around and went back home. Yesterday was also the first time I ever had him facing outward in the carrier, so maybe he felt heavier (and my back hurt worse) because his weight wasn't cuddled up to my torso, but rather it was dangling in front of me (probably not the best description, but you get what I'm saying). Either way I think its about time we hung up the carrier for now. Hopefully I'll get more use out of it with baby #2.

Here is a picture from the first time i ever used the carrier (when he was almost 2 months old), and a picture from last night.




No comments: