Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

my lovely lady lumps

In the next couple weeks I will be:

1. going to a Breakfast with Santa event
2. Trent will be getting baptised
3. there's a family party
4. Christmas eve mass
5. Christmas eve traditions with the families
6. Christmas day gatherings with family

All of these events are ones I would try to dress nice for but given my current postpartum size the only clothes I fit into are my dreadful maternity clothes. Because of this I was forced to go to the mall today - which, by the way, I absolutely hated the thought of. I generally try to avoid the mall after Thanksgiving because I dont like the crowds and lines. Luckily I chose the perfect day and time to go becuase the mall wasnt too bad at all. I even got lucky and found a very close parking spot. That's where the good news ended for me. I couldnt find anything worth buying. I now have no idea what im going to wear out this month. Is it inappropriate to wear men's pajama pants and a hoodie to a holiday mass? How about yoga pants with a man's long-john shirt? These are the things I wear on a day to day basis and the only things that fit me.

Dont be surprised if you see me and I look like a bum. I wont be offended if you all act like you dont know me.

2 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

LOL, can we reschedule our movie date for a few months from now? Totally kidding. The few times I've seen you, you look great.

Anonymous said...

im sure you look great. dont stress about how you look--it took you 9 mos. to get that way and it will take 9 mos for you to get back to normal. its frustrating, but you will get your body back..trent is only a month old!