Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

This is our month

Whether our baby comes today or in 2 weeks we at least know the baby is going to be born at some point THIS MONTH! We're getting very impatient and want to move onto the next chapter in our life: Us + Baby.

I am now officially on maternity leave and currently sitting on my couch at home watching TV.

Saturday night was the Halloween party Ive been looking forward to for a while now. There were a lot of really good, creative, homemade costumes. I thought for sure my water would break mid-party and we'd end up in the hospital in our silly costumes, but it didn't happen. I don't have too many pictures yet but here's one of me as a troll doll, Kevin as Michael Phelps, and our friend, Ryan, as Bobs Big Boy.

3 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

At least you made it to November so the charm for your bracelet is legit (and you don't have to buy an October one)!

Any day now! I expect to be called first - before parents, friends, Kevin... everyone. (just kidding).

barbie said...

oh yeah...the charm. haha

Anonymous said...

Barbie, I love the costume what a great idea. I am so excited for you and Kevin, i keep watching for updates.