So now I'm sitting here at my desk with nothing to do. I'm not sure if they aren't giving me work because they don't have work to give me (we're really slow at work right now) or because they figure I'm going to be slacking all day anyway (which is true). Probably a combo.
some coworkers want to take me out to lunch today - kind of a good-bye and good-luck kinda thing. I think its such a nice gesture, i just wish i felt better. I'm really in no condition to eat a real meal. I'll probably go and just pick at some food and enjoy one last nice lunch with the people I wont see again for 4 months. I'll feel rude if I don't go.
by the way:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
This is our first Halloween at the new house and we're excited to hand out candy to all the neighborhood kids! We were lucky if we got a dozen trick-or-treaters at our old house but this neighborhood is FULL of kids. It should be fun! I'm thinking about getting a pedicure tomorrow maybe - my feet are in BAD shape. Then tomorrow night is the Halloween party!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment