This was a fun one. The kids hopped on their choice of transportation and we rode around the block to the pine trees. Trent found a pinecone for himself quickly then Claire made sure she found one bigger. Once back home I tied ribbon around each pinecone, Trent and Claire each smeared peanut butter all over them, then rolled them in birdseed. Claire chose to hang hers in the tree while Trent chose to hang his from a hook on the porch (next to the tree).
| yes those are Christmas lights on our tree in June. keep your comments to yourself :-D |
| Trent's |
Immediately after finishing the birdfeeders the kids started asking if they could play hopscotch. Apparently they had recently played. Coincidentally, it's on our list.
98. Play hopscotch.
I used a little crate and sidewalk chalk to create nice shaped squares. It was hilarious watching them try to do hopscotch!! I should get video.
$$ free
1 comment:
Just realized you're blogging this! Cool!
We made the pine one bird feeders at one of the "green living" days. Jude thought it was a cool project.
Love the hopscotch pictures
Post a Comment