Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Park day #40

Today we spent the day at Longwood Gardens.  It's not a national park, but I'm using it.

It was our first time at Longwood.  I came prepared in the sense that I brought a change of clothes for each kid.  I had been warned that they would likely get wet.  There are fountains, etc in both kid areas and I did in fact have to change their shirts.  I was unprepared in that I didn't bring a wagon or anything.  I wanted to but I didn't have time to change the car seats around to make the wagon fit.  We were in a hurry trying to make the 10:45 storytime.  Storytime ended up being full and we missed it.  I also didn't bring a jacket for myself, brrrrrr. After going to the bathroom three times at Longwood (for Trent and mommy), Claire decided to just go ahead and pee her pants.  Good thing I also brought extra pants.  Shame I didn't bring extra shoes.  After a 4th potty trip and being tired of carrying Claire around, we left!  We will go back again sometime soon - with a wagon or something.





 
$$ cost of kid admission FREE
$18 for me to enter

No comments: