Make your own bleach T-shirts. This was a fun project. I helped Claire decide on a logo for her shirt but Trent designed his "go sign" all on his own. At the last second he asked for a little man holding the sign, which I think added a little coolness to the shirt.
Trent shirt is navy blue and Claire's is purple.
The technique is a lot like the president shirts I made - you print the logo onto freezer paper, cut it out, iron it down, then instead of using paint you use a spray bottle with a bleach/water solution. Trent and Claire went a little nuts with the spraying but it's also a trial/error process. I had no idea we'd need so little bleach to make such a large impact. The only real disappointment is that for some reason the ice cream cone faded quite way too much. The outline is actually supposed to be the bright purple of the shirt :-(
Trent just loves his!
$2 spray bottle
No comments:
Post a Comment