Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

i try

I keep trying to stay up-to-date one my post, but again and again I fall behind!  UGH!  Then I wonder if i'm boring people with my short entries and numerous photos. 

Ok, well, at the end of April Kevin and I went to Jamaica for my brothers wedding.  It was great.  See my facebook page for photos of that.  Before we left we told the kids we'd take them to Chuck E Cheese when we got back.  True to our word, we took the kids the day after our return.  I was reluctant to go because for some reason I had an unpleasant vision of the place in my head.  Fortunately, it wasn't at all how I thought it'd be.  We went at early-dinner time on a Monday, so it wasn't crowded at all!!  We got an abundance of tokens for a reasonable price, and each game was only 1 token each.  It felt like we played forever.  The food was only OK and was expectantly overpriced.  Overall it was a really nice time.  We even got to wave hello to (but not get too close to, or touch *ahem, Claire*) Chuck E Cheese himself.



this was Claire's favorite!

No comments: