On March 10th my sister-in-law got married. The woman I've known she was ten years old!! It makes me feel old. Trent and Claire were the ring bearer and flower girl, and might I say they did an AWESOME job!!! Unfortunately my pictures didn't turn out well (it's hard to find the right camera settings for a church) - Hopefully the professional pix will be released soon!
Here's what I have
 |
| my honey, my MIL, my BIL |
 |
| BM #1, Alyssa |
.JPG) |
| BM #2, Dori |
.JPG) |
| BM #3, Melanie |
.JPG) |
| MOH, Shelby |
And here my PROUD MOMENT - they walked this entire aisle, hand-in-hand. They did AWESOME!! Couldn't have asked for better!
.JPG) |
| The long aisle |
 |
| I made that dress she's wearing. It stayed stain-free thru the ceremony, thank god |
.JPG) |
| the beautiful bride and her father |
.JPG) |
| hard to get a good family picture |
.JPG) |
| trying to pose for us... |
.JPG) |
| so sweet |
Now, the reception
.JPG) |
| daddy dancing with his babies |
.JPG) |
| they loved dancing! |
.JPG) |
| First Dance. |
No comments:
Post a Comment