We spent the morning at the Brandywine Zoo's Pint Sized Planeteer program. They read a book to the kids about animal mommies loving their animal babies, then we got to see 3 little critters running amuck in their cage, there was a game of "pin the heart on the bee", then we created valentine cards for specific animals at the zoo. Trent wanted to make his for the zebras, but since Brandywine Zoo doesn't house any zebras he made his for the sloth. Claire made hers for the blue-tongue skink. The program concluded with everyone walking to the zoo to "give the animals their valentines". I didn't have a stroller or my jacket, so I passed on that activity. I would have felt bad about it but I knew we wouldn't be able to see the sloth or the skink - they aren't on display during the cold winter - so we went home.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment