I started blogging about our June activities already but I didn't get very far. So, here's the rest of June for ya:
June 4, hanging out out front
June 5th, wearing the clothes Aunt Lauren sent
June 5, we visited the Delaware Museum of Natural History to check out a new exhibit - a sesame street planetarium thing. It was really cool - you walk inside this blow-up planetarium and watching a video that is projected nearly 360 degrees around and above you. The video featured Sesame Street characters teaching us all about the sky and space.
| that's the planetarium thing behind Trent |
June 12, Kevin took Trent to the Philadelphia Phillies game. This particular game was "father's appreciation day". Kevin plans to take at least one child to the Phillies fathers day game every year.
June 22, we went to Walnut Springs for the first time to pick blueberries. Being that I was outnumbered I wasn't sure how it would go, but we ended up having a great time. Trent and Claire both participated in the picking of the berries. Trent mostly ate the berries and Claire mostly smooshed the berries, but they'd both put some in the basket here and there. We were told "the bluer the better - the ones with a reddish tint aren't ripe enough yet", but I didn't have the heart to take the red ones out of the basket after one of the kids put it in there - so we went home with our share of reddish blueberries. It ended up costing us less than $3. I told the lady to charge us more since Trent ate so many, but she shrugged and told me not to worry about it and to come back again.
| looks like a beautiful day. And it was - the sun was shining - but it was humid anything! |
| putting berries in the bucket |
| now both |
| we even got some from off the ground |
June 26, cousin Connor's third birthday party at Delaware Children's Museum. Unfortunately, I didn't pull out my camera until the end :-(
We also visited two of my friends who had babies in the month of June.
We also celebrated birthdays for three other family members and one friend.
We also celebrated father's day by making Kevin a homemade breakfast and visiting our fathers.
I was lucky enough to have another ME day!
I started an etsy page. It's not going well. http://www.etsy.com/people/travelingpugs
I tagged along to wedding venue with my in-laws then we had a great lunch.
Kevin and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on the 25th by attending our 10 year high school reunion.
June crafts
| travel pillow case |
| curtains for my mom |
1 comment:
I'm so worried about being outnumbered with the kids at the pool, (children and water terrify me) so we always end up doing things that nearly give us heat stroke instead, lol. Matthew is a total nut for blueberries, I will definitely have to take him there.
Post a Comment