Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Anonymous asks: Now that you already have 2 children, one boy and one girl. Do you think if you were to have another child, that you would find out the gender? Also, now that you have one of each, would you prefer a boy vs a girl?


Answer:  I have given this some thought....and I really don't know if I would find out the gender or not.  Part of me says yes, why not try something new.  In the end though, I don't think I would.  I enjoy the surprise too much.  As far as gender preference.....whenever I think about it, all i can picture is another boy.  Maybe my subconscious tells me I want a boy because I associate sleep with boys (since Trent was such a great sleeper, and Claire isn't).  I honestly don't have a preference.  Ask me again if I ever wind up knocked up with #3.

No comments: