Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i've been slacking

I have so many day trips to write about (and therefore, so many picture to post) but I've been slacking.  I think it's because I work now and have less time to allot to blogging.  It makes me sad to think about it.  Does anyone still read my blog?  Are you guys tired of hearing about my day trips? I know that's all I've been blogging about lately....

click "yes" on my poll to the right

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I just started reading your blog and I'm insanely jealous of the amount of trips you find the time to take with your kids. I only stopped working recently and I can't wait to be able to blog about fun little trips with mine. :-) The next time you're planning something fun for the kids, let me know if you wouldn't mind us tagging along!

Julie said...

I love reading ur blog and about ur daytrips. as a stay at home mom its sometimes hard to come up with things to do or places to go its a great way to share your stories and give ideas to other mommies like myself..i would have never known about the enchanted woods if it werent for your one blog about it. Thanks!!

Alicia Kennedy said...

Well, I'm usually with you on a lot of your day trips... Or have done the things you're doing, but I still like reading about it!

And Alicia! You're more than welcome to join whenever!