I imagine Trent will grow to like D&B more and more as he ages
Thursday, September 9, 2010
arcades
On thing Trent loves to do, when he can get his hands on it, is empty out your wallet. He does it to Kevin's wallet all the time. A few weeks ago I was picking up the contents of Kev's wallet when I came across a couple Dave & Busters gift cards. I left them sitting out on the window sill where we would see them, as a reminder that we should go sooner than later. Weeks later, we went. Trent was mesmerized by all the lights and noise - I wish I could have captured his excitement in a picture! We decided to eat lunch before playing any games, but Trent couldn't sit still. Kevin and I took turns waking him around so he could see the games and even play a few. At one point I had him sit on my lap so he could play a car racing game. By the end of the day we had enough tickets to get Trent a little toy whistle thing and some Spiderman tattoos (which most of you have seen).
Labels:
activity,
Trent Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment