on August 6th I decided to take Trent and Claire to the
DelMNH. A few weeks ago, on my way to coverdale farms, I passed the history museum and saw that they had a tree house exhibit available thru the summer. I thought for sure Trent would enjoy that. I had never been to this museum, so I didn't know what to expect. It was smaller than I thought it'd be, but it was nice Trent wasn't into being in the stroller, and so he wasn't really into the museum in general. He would whine if I stopped for any period of time, so I wasn't able to really take everything in.
The tree house exhibit was about 1/3 of the way into the museum - and it was great. Overall, the exhibit was small than I pictured, but Trent didn't mind. He loved running around and seeing the different things. As always, he loved seeing other kids having fun. When he was done, he walked over to the stroller and pretended to try to climb in. We finished the rest of the museum quickly, then left.
he loves these bridges that move when you walk on them
No comments:
Post a Comment