Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

july catch-up

I'm sure you've noticed that I've been blogging once daily lately. I'm trying my darnedest to catch up so I can blog about events as they happen, rather than events that happened over a month ago. Here's a short update of some random July pictures that I took with my camera phone.

7/11/10 we took Trent to DQ for his first ice cream cone.  He wasn't as into it as we thought he'd be.  I think the coldness threw him off.
he obviously did eat some of it
7/1/10 mommom bought them matching hats


7/2/10 He likes pushing carts
7/1/10 we had a picnic on the deck
7/1/10 daddy and Trent chilling after playing some bball
7/28/10 rocking in his chair!

7/11/10  We took Maggie Trent and Claire for a walk around the hood. At one point Trent wanted out of his car, and Maggie was exhausted, so we stuck her in the car and Trent pushed her home.

No comments: