Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

may phto recap

Starting today, I will not have access to the internet for a while. I don't know if it will last a few days, weeks, or months - but sadly, I must say bye for now.
Before I go, here's one last post:
may photo recap

April 30th, we played outside

May 2nd, we all went to the dog park for the first time.
May 5, Trent cried and Claire slept

May 7th, we went to the petting zoo at the flower market
May 8th, Trent went with Daddy to the barber shop for the first time and did great.  He sat on his daddy's lap and didn't fuss.

later that day we went to Jude's first birthday party

May 9th, a great Mother's Day spent with family


May 11th, Nicole's neighborhood park, with joy

May 12th, chillin'

May 14th, made limoncello
May 16th, Grandpop showed Trent how to use the adult mower.

...then Claire napped with daddy


May 17th, trying on sunglasses


....and again, chillin'


May 20th, 2 months old
May 22nd, police station open house with Uncle Mikey
trent didn't like the hat....but Mikey did



May 23rd, joint yard sale
May 24th, Bellvue State Park nature walk with Alicia and
 Jude


...afterwards he was a happy mess

May 25th, matching diapers

May 28th, brandywine library park with friends

May 31st, memorial day bbq at uncle mikeys

No comments: