April 1st, the first time mama took the babies to the park alone...i think.
April 3rd, just being cute in her too-big sundress
April 3rd, just being cute in her too-big sundress
April 4th, Easter Sunday. I'm still not sure why I bought them such small Easter baskets.
April 7th, the boys play basketball. It's hard to see but Kevin has his arms out reaching for Trent
April 9th, Trent learns to mow the lawn
April 12, bear/glasgow park
April 13th, Claire received a present from the company I work(ed) for. A Vermont Teddy Bear.
Here's Claire looking snazzy in her adorable little outfit. Adorable even when crying.
April 16th, Aunt Julia got to meet Claire and Trent
Mommy with her babies
April 19th, bear/glasgow park
April 20th, Claire turns one month old
April 21st, Claire cheers on the Flyers
Mama wen to Bingo and was amazed by the old lady bingo bags.
April 23rd, Trent going in for a kiss
April 29th, Trent loves pears
Trent loves giving hugs and kisses
but things get awkward when she kisses back.
April 30th, we head to the Philadelphia zoo with friends








No comments:
Post a Comment