Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

First real haircut

Kevin took a week of vacation from work when Claire was born.  It was wonderful having him home that whole first week - especially because we had some great weather!  We didn't always feel like hanging around the house, so one day we decided to go get Trent's hair cut by a pro.  We took him to Kids Kuts.  Unfortunately he is too little to sit in his own fun chair, so he had to sit on my lap (i had invisioned him sitting in a rocket ship chair, or something similar).  The stylist was kinda weird, but friendly enough.  Going into the haircut I considered telling the woman not to cut Trent's bangs too short but I decided to let her do whatever she wanted since she's the experienced one.  Well, in the end I had wished I told her.  His bangs are just too short and too straight-across for my liking.....but I know it will grow back quickly.  Trent got a cute little certificate for having his very first real hair cut and the lady put some of his longer hair in a cute little envelope.

BEFORE

AFTER
(for the record, I think his hair looks adorable here....swept off to the side)

After the haircut we hit a playground we'd never been to before.  Trent really enjoyed himself

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! Looks like he even enjoyed the experience.

Julie said...

the new haircut is adorable! Love all the pics.