Trent, Grandma Woodland & I watched the macho men conquerer the wall. Trent even gave it a go.
(yes, I tried to make it look like he was climbing up the wall....yes, i am that corny)
Afterward, Kevin and I took Trent up to the Please Touch Museum. Trent seemed to really enjoy the freedom to run around and play with all different things. There were things he is still too young for, but overall it was a great trip. Trent really had a good time. I didn't get many pictures because there were kids everywhere, but here's one of my favorites - Trent on the piano thing.












1 comment:
Very cool. I used to go rock climbing with Lisa a lot years ago. We were so excited that we didn't have to drive out of the state to climb... but we've probably gone once or twice since they've been here. I miss it, though. Its so much fun!
Post a Comment