A few of you have asked if I plan to keep Trent home from daycare while I am on maternity leave.
I've gone back and forth with my decision so much ever since I found out I was pregnant. Finally I decided that I want to keep Trent home with me. Not only is this something I want but financially it would be difficult to send Trent to daycare. I certainly wouldn't be able to stay home for 5 months if I were paying daycare weekly.
I informed daycare of my decision just this morning - which is why I didn't blog about it before....I didn't want her to hear about my decision from anyone other than myself or Kevin.
We're basically giving her 6 weeks to find a replacement for Trent. While I would like for his spot to be held, i really hope for her sake she is able to find a replacement quickly. When it's time for me to return to work she will either have spots for my kids, or she won't. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment